Established in 2009, United International Bank N.V. provides a broad range of private and corporate banking products and services as well as treasury and securities services.
The Bank operates an online web-based internet banking system. The Bank offers local and international payment services. Bank communicates in Dutch and English languages.
The bank accepts US citizens and US registered companies.
Curacao is a part of Organization of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Overview of the basic services:
- Opening bank accounts in USD, CHF, EUR, GBP
- Internet banking
- Issuing corporate cards
- Pre-compliance procedures for new customers (upon receiving all scanned documents)
Required documentation for a bank account opening with United International:
- Copies of corporate documents with an apostille, full set of documents showing link to controlling person, Power of Attorney (if any) with an apostille, Certificate of Incumbency with an apostille, Certificate of a Good Standing with an apostille (for companies older than 1 year, can be replaced by Incumbency Certificate);
- Board resolution regarding the opening of a bank account with United International Bank
- Certified copy of a passport or government-issued photo ID (for all controlling persons, signatories, directors of the company)
- Certified copy of a recent utility bill. Document should not be older than 2 months;
- Bank reference letter addressed to United International Bank;
- Company business plan (with the account owner’s signature) / business forecast / website (if any)
- Filled application form
- Structure chart
Remote account opening:
- It is allowed to open an account without signatory being physically present.
Deposit terms and application fee:
- Non-refundable application fee 500 USD
- Deposit – 5000 USD
Required time to open an account:
- 4-6 weeks
Fees & rates:
- Provided upon request
Our assistance services:
Companies under our administration
- 500 USD
- 1000 USD