The history of the bank began in the late 19th century when a small group of businessmen and financiers established Nicosia Savings Bank. The first office of the bank started its operation in 1899 in the capital of Cyprus – Nicosia. Until then the country had not had a modern financial institution. Upon foundation of Nicosia Savings Bank new possibilities were opened for trading as well as community in general. In 1912 the company became Bank of Cyprus.
Today the Bank of Cyprus Group is the leading banking and financial institution of Cyprus.
The Group currently operates through a total of 130 branches/business offices, of which 125 operate in Cyprus, four in the United Kingdom, (Euro 1.23 Billion in loans), one in Romania (Euro 221 million net exposure).
We are an official introducer of Bank of Cyprus.
Main services of Bank of Cyprus
- Opening corporate accounts in over 30 world’s currencies
- Internet banking
- Issuing corporate cards: Visa
- Opening personal accounts
Required documentation for account opening with Bank of Cyprus:
- Original corporate documents copies apostille
- Bank’s forms (prepared by our company) to be signed in the bank or legalized in Cyprus/Greek embassy
- Apostilled copies of passports, address proof copies and originals of bank reference letters for company controlling persons and authorized signatories or copies legalized by Cyprus/Greek embassy
- Business plan / business forecast or extensive business description
- Pre-compliance forms (provided from our side on the pre-approval stage)
Remote account opening:
- Personal presence is required. We will arrange Your meeting with representative of the bank along with the originals of all Your documents.
- As an option, certification of forms can be done in Cyprus/Greek consulate, in this case full package of documents including forms should be couriered to the bank for an account opening.
- Minimum activation deposit of 1000 EUR or equivalent in other currency
Required time to open an account:
- Account opening in Bank of Cyprus takes at least 2 months (not including company formation period, courier deliveries, document provision delays)
Fees & rates:
Our assistance services:
Companies under our administration
- 500 USD
- 1000 USD